For a free case evaluation call:  612-424-0398.

I operate under the theory that it shouldn’t cost you anything to have an initial consultation with an attorney about your particular legal problem.

Free Lawyer Consultation

I understand that your money is limited for attorney fees and I want to make sure that, if you hire the Flanders Law Firm, you know what kind of service you will be getting before you hire me.

Whatever your particular legal question, I am here to help.  If you need immediate help, please feel free to call or send an email.

If you call or set up an appointment to meet me at my office, I assure every client that the initial consult is free.  I do that because I want your legal experience to be exceptional from the beginning.

Available Off-Hours

The firm has a receptionist available 24/7 and I am able to answer off-hour questions for people in need.  Being a client-centered law firm means that I do more than the other guy.  If you need to ask a question on a weekend or after 5:00 p.m., I am available.   I want you to feel like your lawyer has your best interest in mind.

Contact Flanders Law Firm LLC today for a free lawyer consultation.  The firm offers free consultations to all potential clients.  Call 612-424-0398.

  1. I received a letter from our child support worker that they would instruct my daughters fathers employer to stop court ordered current and past child support. I know he still owes back child support, but I am not able to get ahold of our worker. It says I have 5 days to request a hearing. I assumed that even though my daughter is 18 I would still be entitled to the back pay.

  2. Shanda and Jon Dorff

    Closed 8/28/15 on 4,300+ Sq ft home that was over $550,000. Since closing, had to replace nonfunctioning furnace, replace sump pump then broken pipe from pump that flooded basement, found exercise room added without permit and leaks water, sun room addition on permit with City of Shoreview said 3 season but disclosure and realtor plus seller said 4 season, when finished basement without permit removed load bearing wall with resultant structural instability and major settling, disclosure said no prior water damage but when removed carpet and padding when flooded basement last week see water stained cracks Service Master confirmed old stains and evidence of wall patching, etc. Much, much, more..

  3. Krystal larson

    Do u take payments? I can’t afford a huge lawyer fee but I have a job and will make payments or do u know of any attorneys that do let u make payments.

  4. Interested in legal representation for a home that I recently purchased.
    Signs of previous flooding have been discovered since moving in.
    Nothing was disclosed during the purchase.
    Thank you

  5. We have a D.O.P.A in place and trying to get a passport for the child! But the passport agency does not dont want to honor it. Although it clearly states that the D.O.P.A includes medical,school ect but then says “but not limited to”. We need an emergency passport at this point ! PLEASE ADVISE!

  6. Do I need to go thru probate if only child? Do I need to pay medical bills for 92 year old deceased parent with no $ left. Only had credit card bills.

    • We would need more information about your mother’s estate, but the general answer is “no”. This estate appears to be one that can be resolved through the “small estate affidavit”.

  7. Aerial Impressions

    Aerial images of Flanders Law Firm can make a great addition to your advertising material and photos of your home will make a awesome wall hanging.